How to start a conversation with a beautiful girl. - Way Loaded

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, August 1, 2020

How to start a conversation with a beautiful girl.

U see this beautiful girl coming in ur direction as you are walking in the streets and immediately ur mind goes blank. U just stand there and let her pass by without even saying hi. It really sucks men, it has happened to me all the time but, am here to help you how to build confidence and approached girls you I have three facts I want to share with you so read to the end.
1. What to say to start the conversation. If you have been following the attractive man, you will understand that what you say first don't really matter but, you must say something to get her interest to want to talk to you. What I say when I walk up to a random girl is very simple... Hey excuse me, I was just passing until I saw you and I had to come over and say hi, hi am Pamo.
2. Eye contact. U must have heard about this one before but, doing it the attractive way is what matters. How should you at a woman? When you look into the eyes of a beautiful girl while you are talking to her shows confidence and create lots of sexual attraction. Sexual attraction is key to turn a girl on and escalate to the bedroom.
3. Slow things down. U need to slow things down, especially how you talk and walk. When you speak in a rush it shows lack of confidence. Speak more slowly to attract more beautiful women. When you do this you will sky rocket ur dating experience and more women will be attracted to you. 
The World Has A New Most Beautiful Girl In The World - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad