I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It (PLEASE READ) - Way Loaded

Breaking

Coinserom Crypto Ad Network

Post Top Ad

Saturday, March 28, 2020

I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It (PLEASE READ)




I started reading on Flavourway last year because Harddons of dating drills I was very weak in mind and couldn’t approach women and always get rejected many times.

After absorbing the dating drills plus some tips here, I overcame my fears with women and with life in general it was a blissful era for me I was respected by both male and females the my ego was bloated and I had my women in my finger tips I was never committed to any during this period I lost my virginity but I was getting so much love.
I didn’t take shit from women and people in general .I was selective of my friends and all.
Just like all other things in life I suffered the disadvantages of the drills I was seeing as a fuckboy who doesn’t have feelings, doesnt fall in love and doesn’t respect women because I was cocky I thought maybe I should loosen up a little.
On the other hand I was literally alone in my own world because I was totally surrounded by simps and betamales who saw worshiping women as a normal so whenever I educate them on things I have learnt here they just laugh it off I wish I had an alphamale friend but I didn’t.
October last year i clock 27 within this period I had this sudden change in my personality the game gradually left me grin and I was gradually becoming weak and called it maturity I wanted to be real as possible with women because I saw the drills as childs play.
I had so much pressure from home to start a serious relationship because i wasnt getting younger so early this year I met this very beautiful lady and some few dates we started dating she was a 9/10 I respected her as a lady , I spent on her and ensured she was happy because I wanted something serious with her that will lead to the future i forgot my about my other girlfriends and focused on her alone .
After 2 months in the relationship her attitude suddenly changed she was no longer friendly and homely as she was before, she no longer let me touch her she now being up excuses that she has personal problems she is dealing with and needed space but with the look of things Maybe another guy out there has caught her fancy though we have not broken up officially but she has totally changed and I might end the relationship.
My greatest regret is not that she changed but my greatest regret is that I dropped my whole dating game because I wanted to act matured and real but the exact opposite was what I saw so this very moment I want to retake my redpills and never go back again there is no such thing as love women want a caring and matured guy but will later loose interest in him I regret I repeat I regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad