" I Craw With The Aid Of A Rope Tied In My Mouth For 30yrs " - Man Says As He Narrates How It Started - Way Loaded

LATEST UPDATES

Coinserom

Saturday, September 25, 2021

" I Craw With The Aid Of A Rope Tied In My Mouth For 30yrs " - Man Says As He Narrates How It Started

Latest HEADLINES News In Nigeria Today - Opera News

 

Life is complex. Each and every one of us must take their own path through life. Many have different life challenges which might be sickness, monitory, marital, and so on. In this article, I will be sharing with you a story of a disabled man who became blind through sickness, and the only way he can walk is for a rope to be tied around his mouth. When the disabled man was interviewed by Afrimax English, he narrated;

 

"My name is Ezekiel Mihiho. I was not born with a disability. I was born without any deformity. When I was 10 years old, I became sick, and I didn't bother going to the hospital to know what was wrong with my health. I used normal herbs to treat my self. The sickness became worst, which led to the weakening of my bones and my eyes. Suddenly, I became blind.

 

 

"A good Samaritan came to my rescue by taking me to the hospital for me to be treated. The doctors took a series of tests on me, and the doctors told me that the sickness had eaten deep into my body, which has affected my left leg. The doctors told me that they have to cut out my left leg so that it would not affect the rest of the body. I accepted, and the doctors cut off my left leg through surgery. The doctors said that I was suffering from a sickness called leprosy, and that if I had treated it earlier, it would have saved me from having my leg caught off, and my eyes blinded.

"Ever since then, I have been living alone with regrets. All thanks to God almighty, I got married, and I am a proud father of five children. One day my wife and my children ran away and left me behind because of the war outbreak. No body was there to help me in my condition. Due to my blindness, I have to tie a rope around my mouth so that someone can drag the rope in order for me to know the direction I am going to. I never thought I will end up living like this. Life is unfair to me". 

 

Source: Afrimax English 


No comments:

Post a Comment