Akeju Writes: No Lecturer Failed Me In LAUTECH (My Apology) - Way Loaded

LATEST UPDATES

Coinserom

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Akeju Writes: No Lecturer Failed Me In LAUTECH (My Apology)



My name is Akeju sola
Sometimes last year, I wrote a story concerning the Department of Biology, Lautech which went viral.
The article was meant to be fiction teaching morals and values but I inadvertently included the name of the University.
I hereby wish to retract the article in its entirety and apologize for the poor taste of the article.
I also wish to reiterate that I wasn’t victimized as previously written in the said article. I take full responsibility for this action for which I greatly and sincerely regret.
It was not my intention to cause any malicious damage to the University, Department of Biology or any of its staff.
I apologize to all the staff, to all the great people who love the school, to all students, past and present.
I totally regret my action.
I am sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment