Why I Hawk Sachet Water Instead Of Sleeping With Men For Money – University Student Shares Her Touching Story - Way Loaded

Breaking

A-ADS crypto ad network

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Why I Hawk Sachet Water Instead Of Sleeping With Men For Money – University Student Shares Her Touching Story




Below is the touching story of a 19-year-old Mass Communication student of the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Owerri, Imo State.
The lady who hawks sachet water for a living revealed that she prefers doing it as a hustle instead of sleeping with men for money.
The young lady identified as Paris Diamond wrote:
“I sell pure water to buy text books for myself in school and sometimes use it to pay bills
I go to the market every Friday evening, Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon after church , i enjoy doing it since i do get money for one or two text books in 2 days. I prefer doing this than sleeping with men for money Yes I slay but guess what is pure water business. I sell almost 7 or 8 bags a day depending on the lucky day . I’m a mass communication student. Sometimes my friends will be like “babe this pure water business no fit u o” I smile and tell them I love it. I’m a Nigerian writer too, I have two novels and one drama I have published already but due to money issue I couldn’t make lots of copies. Sometimes when I come back I will tired to read but I try my best. I hustle pure water and sometimes sell jellof rice in school, I make hair, slippers and clothes with this my small but mighty business.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad