My Bestfriend Married My Girlfriend After He Helped Me Accommodate Her In His House For An Interview – Nigerian Man Shares Heartbreaking Story - Way Loaded

Breaking

Coinserom Crypto Ad Network

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

My Bestfriend Married My Girlfriend After He Helped Me Accommodate Her In His House For An Interview – Nigerian Man Shares Heartbreaking Story

 

The man shared the sad story on Twitter

A man has shared a devastating heartbreak story how he lost his girlfriend to his bestfriend. 

 
A Nigerian man has shared the story of his life how his best friend snatched his girlfriend and ended up marrying her. 

As indicated by him, the tragic occurrence occurred after his closest companion assisted him with obliging her in Warri. 

The Twitter client with the handle Ikuoria said his sweetheart had a meeting in Warri so he snared her with his closest companion who remains in Warri. Be that as it may, they drew near and in the long run wedded. Presently they have two children. 

"The young lady I dated a specific year prior disclosed to me she expected to go for a prospective employee meet-up at Warri. She had no spot to rest when she get to Warri. So I called my companion "my awesome friend* to oblige her in his home, which he obliged. 

She left for Warri the next morning from my place of which I gave her vehicle expense, back and forth. I brought at night and she said she's preparing supper for two, that my companion gave her cash to cook. I enquired from my companion and he giggled and said he gave her cash to get ready for the two of them. To stop the long story they are cheerfully hitched now with two children".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad