‘My Life In Danger’ - Deborah Okezie, Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy Cries Out - Way Loaded

Breaking

Coinserom Crypto Ad Network

Post Top Ad

Saturday, December 26, 2020

‘My Life In Danger’ - Deborah Okezie, Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy Cries Out

 

12892120_deborahokezie_jpega41b912544ed010a99b8b02488efbc2e

Deborah Okezie, the mother of Don Davis Archibong, an understudy of Deeper Life High School in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state, who was said to have been attacked, has claimed dangers to her life. 

TheCable Lifestyle prior revealed how Okezie guaranteed that her child was famished and attacked by some senior understudies of the school after the chief had moved him to their residence for peeing on his bed. 

She had likewise guaranteed that her child revealed to her the senior understudies drove their hands and legs into his butt and took steps to murder him on the off chance that he answered to his folks or the head, who was as of late suspended over the case. 

On Thursday, Okezie took to her Facebook page to share another video, saying Enobong Mbobo, the state's official for training, had welcomed her and her child for addressing on the guidance of the state government. 

"Nigerians, I am undependable, on the off chance that I am going now and they slaughter me, let individuals understand what murdered me. Any time you don't see me come here live to refresh you, simply realize that they have gathered my telephone from me," the mother asserted. 

"We got a call saying we should go to the official's office. We revealed to them the kid was not sufficiently able to come but rather they said the guardians of the said young men, who were engaged with whatever ended up wearing Davis, were there. 

"We disclosed to them Don Davis was taken to another emergency clinic, they said we should bring him, yet since we needed to obey them since it was important for examinations as requested by the lead representative, we hauled him out from the clinic. 

"On getting to the magistrate's office, Deeper Life School Board (individuals) were situated, the guardians with their companions were situated and I was with my better half, Don Davis, and my different youngsters." 

The mother asserted that Enobong had favored one side with the guardians of the charged while mentioning that she pull down the now-popular recordings she made on the web. 

Okezie likewise asserted she was assaulted and addressed on why she went on a live transmission. 

As indicated by her, Enobong had asserted her upheaval represented a danger to the official's office and the public authority. 

"She was asking me; do I understand what that has done to her office? Do I realize that America is viewing? She said for what reason did I do what I did? That I am putting the public authority's name in danger? I said how?" Okezie said. 

"Everyone saw that the public authority said the case should be examined, what is putting the public authority in danger here? She said I should take the video off the web right away. 

"I told the chief that she was unable to threaten me; regardless of whether she needed me to take the video behind closed doors, she could do it one on one. She said do I understand what that video had done to her office? I stated, is it an untruth? What are we covering up? 

"Effectively one-sided, she went to Don Davis and asked him what befell him. He said they put fingers in his rear-end, at that point the lady began posing inquiries. I stood up and denied this sort of addressing." 

The mother, from that point, affirmed that her telephone was seized as the magistrate flame broiled her child with pressurizing questions she protested. 

Okezie asserted the parent of one of the young men, who purportedly attacked her child, threatened to slap her while another endeavored to beat her. 

"They said I am putting the public authority in danger, I disclosed to them I have consistently been a web-based media individual. They pushed me and my kids out of their office, they offended me till I came first floor this evening," Okezie added. 

"Before I left, the chief disclosed to them she would take the leftover up, I advised her to proceed. Anything she needs to proceed to tell the lead representative, let her proceed to come clean with him however this is. 

"The official pushed me out of her office; let her tell the lead representative that she requested that I get the video behind closed doors. I am doing this video so the lead representative will know reality." 

The mother likewise approached unfamiliar bodies to go to her guide to try not to lose her life in her mission to get equity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad