How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - (CEO) Aisha Mercy Yakubu Reveals - Way Loaded

Breaking

Coinserom Crypto Ad Network

Post Top Ad

Sunday, January 3, 2021

How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - (CEO) Aisha Mercy Yakubu Reveals

 12930672_20210103084556_jpegfafa0d3a83157e5827e23881ff32e8b6

THE REAL STORY OF ASHER KINGS AND QUEENS RESTAURANT KADUNA, THE FACILITY DEMOLISHED BY THE STATE GOVERNMENT ON THE ALLEGATIONS OF HOSTING A SEX PARTY. 

(The office was never an inn or visitor house) 

The Asher Kings and Queens Restaurant is 34 sitting-limit at - a - time eatery, situated at #75 Kachia Road, Sabon Tasha, Kaduna State, enlisted with the Corporate Affairs Commision, with the enrollment number BN2463851 on fifth December, 2016, under the COMPANIES AND ALLIED MATTERS ACT 1990 Food Production and Processing Services. 

The Restaurant is a one-story building structure, with a VIP Lounge area, where premium clients unwind to watch football group games in a comfortable climate, with all the solace; airconditioners and light music. 

While the ground floor is the place where the kitchen and serving spot is, additionally with seats and tables for clients to sit and eat their food as required. 

We recruit/lease the VIP area for light occasions, of not in excess of 26 clients. 

On the 27th December, 2020, a client recruited the VIP Lounge for a 15-man gathering/Clothing line promotion, to value his clients for their great support of his brands. 

Before the occasion legitimate started, a companion of mine and I saw a surprising development around the fundamental door to the eatery, as it was half opened to evade a jam-packed climate. We moved toward the principle entryway and on arriving I saw two truck heap of vigorously equipped officials of the Nigeria Police Force (NPF). 

I asked the group chief what was happening yet he disregarded my inquiry and said he will disclose to me when we get to the Police Station, Sabon Tasha Division. 

At the point when we showed up the Police station, my client, who went with me to the station, enquired what the issue was and the Police indicated us a banner on a GSM telephone having a place with one of the officials by name Inspector Felix. It was a banner of an occasion named; KADUNA SEX PARTY, which the Police asserted the scene for the alleged "sex party" was planned to hold at my café, despite the fact that with no location of where it will happen on the banner. 

I denied information on that occasion as there was nothing of that sort occurring at the café and I wouldn't stoop so low to engage such unlawful movement at my place, yet the Police declined to conviction me and had my companion and two of my staff kept for one evening, at some point, until the client that had before recruited the spot for utilization on that decisive day was additionally captured the following day. 

They were delivered in the wake of paying a "bail expense" of #100,000 to Inspector Felix and one other woman Officer, reasonable in composition. 

I saw how awkward the NPF were, I proposed to the them to call the number on the supppsed "Kaduna Sex Party" banner, which they quickly put a call through and a name came out utilizing the True Caller App as Marvelous AKPAN. The Police requested me to pay a charge from #20,000 for them to manage their responsibility of following the client of the telephone number, which I promptly paid them so they will take care of business. 

Glorious Akpan was captured the following. He was investigated and he obliged to possessing the telephone number on the banner and printing of the banner which was posted on Social Media, helped by a companion of his named Noah and one other person. On additional cross examination, Mr Marvelous Akpan admitted to the Police that he doesn't have any acquaintance with me and has never being to my eatery nor have any information on its location. 

Mr Chimeze, who had recruited the spot was delivered, immediately, after the fruitful capture of Mr Akpan. 

The following day, 31st December, while at the other Branch of my café, at Court Road, Sabon Tasha, Kaduna, a companion of mine called me requested that I go to the principle Restaurant and see what was happening. I promptly proceeded to see a joined group of Police men, Soldiers, KASTLEA and Vigilante bunches watched a Pay loader to wrecked my café. No earlier notification was served to me before the destruction, there was no any type of correspondence among I and the Kaduna State Property Development Agency (KASUPDA) who came to destroyed the structure. 

In any event, when they showed up the area, the primary access to the fundamental Restaurant and the café was safely secured. There was no any type of correspondence to me ! 

I watched them pulled down the structure without permitting me eliminate any thing before the destruction. Because of the injury, I lost my one month old pregnancy. 

I likewise brought about the accompanying loses; 

1. cooking utensils 

2. Furniture 

3.Electric apparatuses 

4. Chillers 

5. Profound coolers 

6. Bemarrings out entryway providing food utensils 

7. Cash,et al worth over #32 million, as the spot was unexpectedly vandalized after the destruction. 

I intend to look for legitimate change for slander of my character and the deficiency of my properties in the structure. 

Marked: 

Aisha Mercy Yakubu 

CEO,p 

Asher Kings and Queens Restaurant,Sabon Tasha, Kaduna. 

second January, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad