Biyi Tudors Shares His Side Of The Story Over Domestic Violence - Way Loaded

Breaking

Coinserom Crypto Ad Network

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Biyi Tudors Shares His Side Of The Story Over Domestic Violence

Biyi

 

Biyi has taken to Twitter to shed more light on what transpired between them in the toilet on the said day.

Twitter influencer and Media personality,  Biyi Tudors has shared the full story about what transpired between him and his girlfriend, Sabena after she called him out for domestic violence.

Earlier reports have it that the duo accused each other of assault. While one party took to their social media page to report the incident, the other also did same, with either party laying the blame on the other.

Biyi Tudors had earlier claimed he was defending himself while his girlfriend at the time tried to assault him in the toilet and the bruises she suffered was as a result of him defending himself against her assault.

Now taking to identical Twitter, he shed extra mild on what transpired among them in the lavatory at the said day.

"I became lately worried in a domestic abuse scenario and definitely, it has been one of the most ugly studies of my existence. As much as I’ll like to maintain quite a few information about my relationship private for now,

I’ll want to kingdom that what may additionally come off as me laying my palms on Bena was nothing but self defense. I become trapped and bodily violated in a corner of my domestic because I ended my dating with Bena. I became overwhelmed and hit with matters she may want to without difficulty locate.

I didn’t react at the beginning due to the fact I by no means desired to be that man that I drag and curse everyday for perpetuating violence. I held my peace until I became certain that if I didn’t discover a way out of that scenario, I would lose my lifestyles or be seriously hurt.

I changed into at the visitor’s bathroom seat while she came in and shoved me. The push she gave me sent me crashing returned into the toilet seat and the end result is in the picture underneath. It become all on this restricted area that the whole lot occurred.

It’s unhappy that humans are actually judging me for saving myself from what could have been a homicide and agree with me, if I wasn’t the person involved in this situation, I would make my end and get in touch with me all types of names due to the fact time beyond regulation, men have established to be such.

I am very a lot aware that whatever I say might be dissected and scrutinized and my phrases would make which means in a different way to unique human beings but regardless, I need all and sundry to recognize that I did my first-class to keep away from this example from turning out this way."

Biyi

Biyi

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad