Ex-Reality Star TBoss Shares Adorable Photos With Daughter, Starr (Photos) - Way Loaded

Breaking

Coinserom Crypto Ad Network

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Ex-Reality Star TBoss Shares Adorable Photos With Daughter, Starr (Photos)

 TBoss and baby, Starr

A former BBNaija reality star, TBoss has shared with her fans a beautiful photo of her daughter, Starr.
 
Reality TV star, Idowu Tboss is a happy mother.
 
The star on Sunday took to her social media page to share a gorgeous photo of herself and daughter, Starr.
 
The former BBNaija housemate penned an incredible message to all mothers around the world as she released the photos on Instagram.
 
She wrote,
 
“Cheers to All the Amazing Mothers All Around the arena 💖
 
Thank you for all which you do, your selflessness, love, persistence & sacrifices.
 
We love you & admire you. @stelutaidowu @miss_goldilocks. To @simplysorrentino @fair_princess @iambisola @amaarray @therealbolajiayinde I see y’all, I study from y’all & I love y’all.
 
To all of the aspiring moms to be- we shall celebrate these days once more next 12 months😉🙏🏽
 
To my Daughter The Absolute Brightest Starr within the whole Galaxy , Thank you for selecting me. I get to have fun nowadays way to you, Thank you for showing me extra & new approaches to like. Simply put- You’re Perfect 🤩”

See the photos below,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad