Imo State Deputy Speaker Allegedly Brutalises Comedian Who Condemned Him On Facebook - Way Loaded

Breaking

Coinserom Crypto Ad Network

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Imo State Deputy Speaker Allegedly Brutalises Comedian Who Condemned Him On Facebook

speaker

 

According to Ozuruigbo, he was deceived to wait for the deputy speaker who arrived at midnight and ordered his boys to beat him for criticising him on social media.

A comedian identified as Franklin Ozuruigbo has accused Amara Iwuanyanwu, the deputy speaker of the Imo state House of Assembly, of ordering his boys to beat him to a pulp and arresting him for criticizing him on Facebook.

Addressing journalists in Owerri the Imo State capital on Monday, Ozuruigbo who is a popular comedian in the state said that the Chief of Staff to the deputy speaker, Paul Duru, lured him to the deputy speaker’s lodge in Owerri on Friday.

According to Ozuruigbo, he become deceived to watch for the deputy speaker who arrived at nighttime and ordered his “boys” to conquer him for criticising him on social media.

The comic who hails from the identical community with the deputy speaker, Dim Na Nume network, whisked him to the country police command headquarters in Owerri after beating him and ordered that he must be put in custody.

He stated that it took the timely intervention of the member representing Nwangele/ Nkwerre/ Njaba/ Isu federal constituency of the nation, Ugonna Ozurigbo, who arrived at the command headquarters with his aides the same night and secured his release.

The command said that the deputy speaker told him earlier than taking him all the way down to the police headquarters that  “no person from Nwangele can secure my release. I will make sure you rot in police custody. You can’t be insulting me on Facebook and get away with it. I will let you know that we personal this kingdom and usa.”

Ozurigbo who confirmed journalists one in all his broken palms tied with bandages stated that he had been hospitalized due to the fact he left the police custody.

The comic, who said that he turned into on his manner to fulfill an appointment on the command headquarters, walked with the useful resource of a operating stick.

Ozurigbo stated, “I am here to let the world recognize how the deputy speaker of the Imo State House of Assembly, Amara Iwuanyanwu, brutalised me in his resort on Friday night time. After ordering his boys to overcome me, he whisked me away to the police command headquarters in Owerri and dumped me there.

“He said that I become abusing him on Facebook thru my movies however I make ambitious to mention that I have not mentioned his call in any of my skits. I am just a comic doing my process. The deputy speaker is my brother, who I worked for his victory in 2019. I was surprised how he determined to brutalize me.

“I need the arena to maintain the deputy speaker accountable should some thing appear to me or any member of my family. I additionally feared that I became poisoned at his hotel due to the fact I took the liquids they gave to me before his arrival due to the fact I never suspected any foul play. I have been having belly disappointed since I took that drink.

“I want to especially thank the member who is representing my federal constituency, Ugonna Ozurigbo, for coming to my rescue. The deputy speaker need to know that power is transit. He will now not be deputy speaker all the time. I will are looking for prison redress when I were happy match and healthy via my physician.”

But whilst contacted, the Chief of personnel to the deputy speaker, Paul Duru, stated that Ozurigbo, was not brutalized by his foremost.

He said that the comic become arrested following a petition his important wrote to the country Commissioner of Police on person defamation.

The deputy speaker’s aide stated that the comedian were defaming Iwuanyanwu all in a large to “extort more money from him after he had given him N300,000 five months in the past.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad