Mother Of Two Allegedly Runs Over Woman With Car And Dumps The Dead Body In Dump Site - Way Loaded

Breaking

Coinserom Crypto Ad Network

Post Top Ad

Monday, March 15, 2021

Mother Of Two Allegedly Runs Over Woman With Car And Dumps The Dead Body In Dump Site

 Anita Harrison

The Akwa-Ibom state-born suspect expressed regrets over her decision to dump the corpse in an isolated place, blaming her decision on wrong counsel by a friend.

The story has been told of a mother of two kids who allegedly ran over a woman with her car and then proceeded to dump the corpse in a dump site.

She rushed out of her car, after bringing it to an abrupt halt, to behold the horrifying sight of a woman lying on the walkway, motionless. She was alleged to have hit the victim with her car.

There was a commotion as commuters and passers-by rushed to where the victim laid on the floor. Everyone was giving their respective suggestion at the same time, while some were busy taking shots of the victim on the ground, with their mobile phones.

An elderly man later counseled they rush the victim to the medical institution, wherein she can be resuscitated.  Unfortunately, the victim changed into confirmed dead at an undisclosed health center.

Crime Guard accumulated that docs on the health center told the mother of  recognized as Mrs Anita Harrison, to take the corpse to the Police station to incident the problem, from where she would be followed via policemen to deposit the corpse inside the morgue. Rather than heed the recommendation, the suspect drove to an remoted vicinity after the lengthy bridge at the Lagos/Ibadan limited-access highway and dumped the corpse, near a dump website and zoomed.

Meanwhile, returned at the victim’s domestic, apprehension had set in, following her absence.

Relatives of the 35-12 months-vintage sufferer, Lafiat Idowu,  pronounced her disappearance to the Police, who performed a recurring seek round hospitals, morgues and other locations. In the technique, the Police group turned into said to have visited the health facility where the sufferer turned into rushed to and have been knowledgeable approximately a case of an vehicle accident sufferer that become added in lifeless. Surprisingly, one of the nurses introduced out a piece of paper where the registration range of the vehicle that delivered the victim become scribbled on. 

The suspect turned into traced to her house at 12 Sabena avenue, Iju Ishaga, via her plate range, on the weekend.

When Vanguard interviewed the Akwa-Ibom state-born suspect, she expressed regrets over her selection to sell off the corpse in an remoted place, blaming her choice on incorrect counsel through a chum.

According to her: “A friend known as me last Thursday, that she desired to introduce me to a commercial enterprise.

“I went to fulfill her at Computer Village, Ikeja.  On my manner again, I gave her a trip.  On achieving underneath the Ikeja Bridge,  inward Agege, I didn’t recognise what occurred.

“I didn’t see everybody crossing the road, neither did I see myself ramming into everyone.   I had driven past a lady after I heard people shouting .

“I don’t realize if the tyre of the auto climbed her or whether the automobile turned into near her. It changed into the shout of human beings that made me forestall.

“The female within the vehicle with me followed me to the medical institution we rushed the victim to.  We have been no longer allowed to deliver her out of the auto.

“The nurses referred to as a Doctor who checked her and confirmed she turned into useless. He stated she had internal bleeding.  Immediately I heard that,I handed out. By the time I changed into revived, they informed me to take the corpse to the police station. The lady with me advised us to head and drop the dead body where the police would discover it and take it to the morgue.

“I drove to the limited-access highway alongside  Mowe Ibafo. By then, it was darkish.  I stopped at a point but could not have a look at the useless frame because that was my first time seeing one. The woman with me brought the corpse out of the automobile and dumped it there.

“I drove domestic and told my husband who informed the Police.  But to my marvel,  we saw some folks that later diagnosed themselves as policemen, in our residence.

“I did no longer hit her with my car. I can’t tell what took place.  I don’t need to visit jail. I actually have two children. The first is  years and the second one is just seven months old. “Unfortunately, the girl that counseled me to dump the corpse can’t be reached on smartphone”.

At this factor, she burst into tears.

Explaining how the frame changed into recovered, the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobu,  stated whilst the suspect changed into arrested, she took policemen to in which the corpse was dumped, to examine whether it turned into that of the lacking female.

But he said the corpse became not determined at the spot it become dumped. An Inquiry from the Sagamu department, in line with him, discovered that policemen from the department evacuated the frame to the Sagamu General Hospital morgue. On reaching the morgue, he stated spouse and children of the deceased confirmed she turned into the only.

He delivered that research turned into nevertheless ongoing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad