My Boobs Get The Most Attention - Opeyemi Adetunji Says - Way Loaded

Breaking

Coinserom Crypto Ad Network

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

My Boobs Get The Most Attention - Opeyemi Adetunji Says

 13261512_img20210314201601_jpeg7019cdd0c4e66ec3a0ee1841b04993fd

While some actresses find it easy to kiss in movies, Opeyemi Adetunji has averred that she hardly does that.

In an interview with Sunday Scoop, the busty role interpreter said, “I hardly kiss in movies. As a matter of fact, in about six years of making movies, I did not engage in kissing. The first movie I kissed in was titled, Every Woman, and it was because the director asked for it. I can go as far as the director wants or as the role requires. However, I don’t kiss because most times, the roles don’t require kissing or the directors don’t ask for it.”

Asked if she had ever been a victim of sexual harassment in Nollywood, she said, “Sexual harassment is everywhere and it is common in social settings. I simply set standards for myself. I use the word, “no” and move on. I also don’t look for unnecessary favours. I believe slow and steady wins the race.”

Recounting the demanding situations she encountered when she commenced out as an actress, Adetunji stated that it changed into tough to make human beings agree with in her craft. She added, “When I started out out and saw how things have been achieved, I requested myself, ‘What’s next’? It changed into hard to make people accept as true with in my craft. Nobody become equipped to forged an up-and-coming actress. Everybody desired a celeb in their assignment. Another task changed into with a number of my colleagues. While operating with them, quite a few gossips spring up, especially some of the female gender. But, I believe in myself and within the saying that the greater the obstacles, the greater glory one receives from overcoming it.”

on what a part of her body gets her the most interest, she said, “my boobs get me the most interest. I used to assume it become my face, but i get compliments (for my boobs) even from ladies.”

13261511_img20210314201633_jpege38f7942dca482a9bccaa2e1b7c28d14


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad