Nigerian Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos - Way Loaded

Breaking

Coinserom Crypto Ad Network

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Nigerian Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos

 13291434_ihemenancy202103210003_jpeg76c1fe046823f6de59a584ada228c875

According to an eyewitness, Nollywood actress Iheme Nancy revealed this story online with evidence. The man who brutalizes his housemaid said that's how she train her children as well.

The Nollywood actress wrote;

The little girl is just 14years old .. he did this to her because she refused to have sex with him���

Sometimes I ask just one question, What do men want?? What is it that a girl of 14 has that your wife doesn’t have, it’s really painful that a girl left her parents to come live and serve you, then you want to turn her into a sex slave�� it has to stop.

Sometimes I ask just one query, What do guys need?? What is it that a lady of 14 has that your wife doesn’t have, it’s really painful that a female left her mother and father to return stay and serve you, you then need to turn her into a intercourse slave�� it has to prevent ......

SAVEAGIRLCHILDTODAY.....,,,,

Plss help tag the proper authorities...
HERE

This passed off this morning at Badore where we are presently filming., this residence female from Calabar turned into brutally beaten up by the person of the residence due to the fact she refused to have intercourse with him...
We have arrested him however don’t need him to head loose from this atrocity..

Let’s assist her get justice �������Tag all of us on the way to assist save her and reunite her with her mother and father,because she is a result of infant trafficking..

How can one be saying I’m clout chasing with a case as touchy as this �� ...
I’m a female, I can’t stand and see my little sister like this heaven knows that head will roll... I don’t recognise her From everywhere however I become touched when I noticed what A so called mother or father did to someone’s daughter �had been is your sense of right and wrong ? If your daughter or sister is brutally beaten like this because of her refusal to have intercourse a beast ..
Tell me how are you going to sense?? If you come back to inform me garbage I swear on Gaaaaaaaaaaaad I will garbage you ...

13291435_imgmvfvu9_jpeg31c17e72c0c4c17f453cb317e23b2ada

13291433_screenshot202103211709512_jpegf6b6998ea53fe89c17cc01fa2380335e

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad