This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career - Jurgen Klopp SWays Over EPL - Way Loaded

Breaking

Coinserom Crypto Ad Network

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career - Jurgen Klopp SWays Over EPL

 13233951_klopp1536x864_jpg_webp_webp3eb3b2dbc43ccccc661792b74c196dd4

Liverpool manager, Jurgen Klopp, has admitted this is the lowest point of his managerial career.

Mario Lemina’s goal for Fulham, inflicted a sixth straight home defeat on the Premier League champions on Sunday.

It represents the Reds’ worst run in the club’s history.

“My boys wanted it. Believe me, they want to win games. I see how much it hurts. It’s easy to judge it that way because Fulham won, so you say they wanted it more.

“But I don’t suppose that’s the problem. I don’t should stand here and say we’re preventing for this or that,” Klopp said.

When requested if it was one of the lowest points in his managerial reign, he replied: “I would wish to mention no but yes it's far.

“That’s no longer a hassle. I don’t continually should have the first-class times. This group is an severe crew. We have been extremely successful and now we've got an severe situation as nicely however we can fight through.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad