Toke Makinwa Reportedly Slams Broke Man Who Made Passes At Her - Way Loaded

Breaking

Coinserom Crypto Ad Network

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Toke Makinwa Reportedly Slams Broke Man Who Made Passes At Her

 Toke

The entrepreneur rebuked the fan who stated that he is broke but would love to marry her.

Controversial OAP and vlogger, Toke Makinwa slammed a broke fan on Twitter after hemade passes at her and offered to sell her his sperm for N1M.

It all commenced while Toke tweeted;

''Everybody calm the fuck down''

The Nigerian man noticed her publish and seized the opportunity to throw passes at her

''Mama T how I wish you could additionally calm the fvck up and marry a broke n!Gga like me. I’m cute however broke. Is higher you receive my concept ma’am than being single. I realize how it feels to be wealthy and unmarried. Not simply lonely nights...

Incase u not interested, My sperm goes for 1M only.''

Toke saw his tweet and expressed her disgust. She wrote

''In your fucking dreams''

See the exchange below;

TWEET

TWEET


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad