NAIRA MARLEY Set To Drop A New Song And He Sound Like A FUJI Musician (LISTEN) - Way Loaded

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Friday, March 13, 2020

NAIRA MARLEY Set To Drop A New Song And He Sound Like A FUJI Musician (LISTEN)




This is what happened when a Musician is just too talented 😍

I have my reasons when I argue with my friends that Naira Marley won’t fade away because he’s not a one-way artiste and he knows what the people want.
Till today, I am still surprised at the way he switched pattern on Davido‘s “Sweet In The Middle” and still end up sounding better than everyone on the song.
Today, Naira Marley switched pattern again and he’s about to give us something that sounds like a Fuji song, yet still sounding dope
I bet, I don’t think any Nigerian singer can change his/her pattern and still sound good in our ear.

Watch the video below:-

Video Player
00:00
00:60
Naira Marley is just too talented and I can say it that he won’t fade off any time soon.

What Do You Guys Have To Say About The New Song?

Do You Think There’s Any Nigerian Musician That’s More Versatile Than Naira Marley?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad