Five things my mother taught me I should never do to a man - Way Loaded

Breaking

A-ADS crypto ad network

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Five things my mother taught me I should never do to a man

Many of us have had to sit through uncomfortable lectures about the birds and the bees from our parents. My mother took that lecture very seriously and shared with my young self things that would turn any man off me completely. While I felt like I was being punished for something I didn’t do at the time, now that I am older, I am glad that I listened. Here is a snippet of what mama told me:

172c58dfe054841e990149b70ac3024c?quality=hq&format=webp&resize=720&watermark=true

1. Never tell your man that it is over if you do not mean it: Many of us women love to put our significant others through tests from time to time and there are times during an argument or dispute where we feel like we need some kind of validation from our men. The biggest mistake one can make in a bid to test their man’s love is to fain a break up. You may tell a man that you never want to see him again when deep inside you want him to beg you to stay. Mama said that even if your man convinces you to stay in the relationship after your faux break-up, the cracks in the relationship will already have been formed and can only worsen thereafter.
2. Never tell your man that they are not good at something: Men just like all of us love positive reinforcement and to be the best girlfriend or wife ever, you need to be their biggest fan in life. If in-fact your man truly isn’t good at something, you would rather not point it out directly but find more polite ways of bringing his attention to it.
3. Never tell your man that you will report him to his family elders: Rather than telling him that you will do this, mama said to just go ahead and do it. Telling him will only bring out the worst in him and drive an even bigger wedge between you two. Yet if you just go ahead and tell on him, he will realise the error of his ways and rectify his attitude.
4. Never tell your man more about your ex/s than he asked: This will only give off the impression that you miss you ex and would rather be with him instead of your man. The more you talk about your ex with him, the more put off he will be. Just answer what he has asked you and keep it at that.
5. Never tell your man a lie: This may seem impossible to most, but mama says that telling lies will only lead to more lies. Sometimes we forget the lies we told and when this happens, your man will lose trust in you, even if he doesn’t tell you. It is always best to build your relationship on trust even if it may at time prove difficult.

a103c4b94a4d12af2b9bed799de7a67f?quality=hq&format=webp&resize=720&watermark=true

What is your take on mama’s advice. Please comment below and remember to like and share this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad