Me and my sister - Way Loaded

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Me and my sister

It was an unexpected surprise and at the same time splendid. It all started Thursday evening, my mom had cooked spaghetti and stew for the whole family and dinner was already served.

55a571f10a51f28636e19c96f8b02380?quality=uhq&format=webp&resize=720&watermark=true

I was about digging deep on my share of the spaghetti when my mom asked me to call my elder sister Nene. I knocked on her bedroom door several times without no response and then decided to open the door but what I saw my elder sister wearing shocked my bones and the first word that came out of my mouth was "Wow, What is That?".
Immediately she heard me she said "Ssshh". i covered my mouth and stare at her feet with amazement and asked her again, what are you wearing?. She responded take a guess..

9b57c9a3274430192504cb1376dff881?quality=uhq&format=webp&resize=720&watermark=true

She was wearing a Denim Knee-High boots. my sister is a fashionista, or rather she loved anything fashion and has a numerous fashion works she has done over the years. Her dream is to become a reputable fashion designer one day and so she does research of fashion cloths and stuffs to work on.
Few days ago when I was going through her phone I came across the knee- high boots and I asked her, " is this your next project?". She denied and said no, she just love the boots and decided to save the photo. I removed my mind from the issue not knowing my sister had been secretly creating the boots with one of her old jeans, that's when I walked in her room and caught her wearing it.
She said she wanted it to be a surprise for the whole family but now I already know but she asked me not to tell the others.
By the time I shared this article my whole family has already seen the boots and my sister then gave me permission to share her new creation on social media.
Please encourage her by commenting how beautiful it is in the comment box. And also share this article to as much friends as possible so her creation may blossom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad