Remember that baby that was born with holding Quran, see what happened after his birth - Way Loaded

LATEST UPDATES

Coinserom

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Remember that baby that was born with holding Quran, see what happened after his birth

Remember The Baby Boy That Was Born Holding Quran, See What Happened After His Birth
Some mysterious events has happened in the past here in Nigerian the ‘miracle baby’ was one of it. This article talks about what happened to the mother after she gave birth to him. Here is a brief story of what happened before his birth and after his birth
Like the popular saying “all things work collectively for our good,” so it become for a 32-year-old single mother, Mrs. Kikelomo Ilori, who after making numerous tries to abort a pregnancy, ended up giving birth to a baby boy in a Cherubim & Seraphim Church, allegedly clutching a Holy Quran
 “I repeatedly attempted to abort the baby, but, instead, the baby in me started getting stronger via the day, which made me to surrender on abortion. Then I commenced carrying a cross round my waist to defend the baby and myself however the cross saved cutting. When the pregnancy was close to 11th month, I informed my friend, Kenny Ogunlana, about it and she now took me to Morning Star Church (Cherubim & Seraphim) in Ejigbo where I delivered of the infant or child .”
When Sunday Vanguard visited where the child was kept at 1 Shonde Street, Ijeshatedo, Surulere,Lagos, the area had really become a vacationer centre, with a large crowd converging to catch a glimpse of the child. In the group were broadly speaking Muslims from exceptional elements of Lagos, chanting “Allahu Akbahu”.
after giving birth to him.
It was announced that the mother of this child and some members of kikilomos later converted to become Muslims. The miracle baby’s mother is now called “SHERIFAT”.

No comments:

Post a Comment