Nollywood Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Reveals How She Once Battled With Depression - Way Loaded

Breaking

Coinserom Crypto Ad Network

Post Top Ad

Monday, March 15, 2021

Nollywood Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Reveals How She Once Battled With Depression

Juliet Ibrahim

 

Though they are always in the limelight, some entertainers have revealed that they battled depression at one point or the other in their lives.

There is no doubt that even though they are always in the limelight, some entertainers have often battled depression.

These celebrities have revealed that they battled depression at one point or the other in their lives.

Ghanaian actress and author, Juliet Ibrahim, also found out to Saturday Beats that she had once battled melancholy.

She said, “Yes, I even have once battled with melancholy. I am a girl of many tales and that's what makes me who I am. I have had a whole lot of reviews that I felt I needed to proportion with my ever-growing fan base. Writing my memoir was very therapeutic for me. I surely did not realise how sturdy I turned into until I prepare all my reports in the memoir. I actually have had experiences that might in all likelihood damage the average person but I survived. I drew notion from the reality that many African ladies proportion comparable tales and feature a lot in commonplace however alas, have no medium to proportion those stories. It is usually a case of ladies being judged or stigmatised. By telling such tales in society, I agree with I would create an road for advocacy and sensitisation to make an impact within the international.

“By telling my tales, it's far my purpose to uplift readers and remind them that regardless of the various challenges skilled, there certainly is continually mild on the cease of the tunnel.”

The 35-yr-vintage actress additionally stated that being a public discern had its execs and cons, specially as one’s social media posts have been often misinterpreted or misconstrued. Ibrahim stated, “Being a public figure comes with its usaand downs. Not every body would love one and vice versa. One cannot additionally manage what the media needs to submit approximately one, and what people would say about one, in particular in this era of social media. Every social media caption is now misinterpreted, misconstrued or used to replace an interview intended to be conducted.

“I do no longer experience anything as regards terrible stories, particularly whilst human beings could instead sit around and deliberately create a fake story or controversy just to sell their newspapers or get clicks for their blogs. If in any respect something fake is published approximately me, I could react as it should be or have my attorneys do their work. Being a celeb means my life is for public leisure. I chose this life-style, so I had to be organized for everything else that incorporates it. More so, with out the critics, media and fanatics, there would be no Juliet Ibrahim. At the end of the day, we're all doing our jobs. I take no offence to constructive grievance.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad