We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles -Ghanaian Movie Director Ola Michael Says - Way Loaded

Breaking

Coinserom Crypto Ad Network

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles -Ghanaian Movie Director Ola Michael Says

 Ghana20director_PLAYLOADED.COM.jpg

Ola Michael, a Ghanaian movie director has revealed that he and other directors sleep with upcoming actresses before offering them roles in their movies.

The filmmaker, director, and radio personality revealed this on live radio when the subject came up whilst on hosting duties on Neat FM.

According to Ola Michael, about 70 per cent of all film producers sleep with actresses in exchange for roles.

Ola Said;
“See me once I finish napping with you, a colleague producer will attain me and say Ola the lady you used she is ideal, deliver me her quantity, before he will solid you, he's going to also sleep with you, the following director will also do identical”.

“Before you're achieved, they'll sleep with you that manner before you grow to be a celebrity” and emphasized that ” I have stated what I said, that’s the truth”.

The budding actress, Queen Ahenewaa, admitted that it’s true and shared her experience of ways a manufacturer wanted to sleep with her for a role but she refused, while suggesting it’s folks who lower their defend that finally ends up at the bed of these producers.

“Quote me everywhere, me I actually have commenced making films for a long term now, sometimes it's far you the ladies on the way to beg us to sleep with you.”

13325844_32720211212468eu2xkjwvrolamichaelmuseafrica_jpeg8fc546ce8a8d4fa60af4b1673adf84d0


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad