Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 - Badaru Abubakar Says - Way Loaded

Breaking

Coinserom Crypto Ad Network

Post Top Ad

Saturday, March 27, 2021

Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 - Badaru Abubakar Says

 13311449_apc4_jpeg2b163b8eaba805a7b27a359906fffb70

Jigawa Governor and Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Strategy and Contact Committee, Badaru Abubakar, has said the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) cannot win the next presidential election.

He assured more people will leave the PDP to join APC.

Badaru spoke when he featured on Channels Television programme Politics Today monitored by The Nation.

“I don’t see the gearing up of PDP to take power, even last week we had the former governor of Ogun state Gbenga Daniel who happens to be the DG Campaign for Atiku in 2019 elections that joined us.

He but declined to comment on whether or not power need to shift to the South in 2023.

“I am inside the strategy committee on the way to investigate this trouble, at this point if you have asked me about this one month ago; I would have told you my positon.

“As the chairman of the strategy committee I cannot say my very own personal view…I don’t need to preempt what's going to come from the committee.

Speaking on why Buhari is the best thing that has occurred to Nigeria considering the fact that independence as a pacesetter, he said: “Certainly I agree, given the occasions we've now, I consider a hundred percent, Buhari is the great issue that has happened to Nigeria seeing that independence;

“I am a nation governor, I understand what I inherited, I know the hassle I undergo, I realize one time I wanted to go away … genuinely with out the guide of President Buhari we couldn’t have raised our head up as governors.”

He referred to Buhari furnished bailouts to all the states with 18-month support to pay salaries, and ensured price of Paris-club cash for infrastructure.

Badaru also referred to therders-farmers clashes continued due to the forget about of the beyond governments that banditry and kidnapping did not start with Buhari’s administration “but it just persevered.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad