Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant - Escapee Reveals - Way Loaded

Breaking

A-ADS crypto ad network

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant - Escapee Reveals

 13414969_chibokgirls_jpeg381202f8e8b2c679be06878374611829

A student of the College of Business and Management Studies in Konduga, Juliana Christopher, who was kidnapped by Boko Haram, has said she saw many Chibok girls in the insurgents’ camp. He added that many small girls were either pregnant or nursing children belonging to the insurgents.

Christopher, in an interview with The PUNCH, said he spent three weeks in Boko Haram camp after the insurgents, who were dressed in military uniforms, stormed her school in Borno State and abducted her.

She explained that after she and her colleagues were kidnapped by the insurgents, they took them into the forest, where she saw other victims who were pregnant and nursing babies of the Boko Haram insurgents.

She stated, “On accomplishing their camp, we met many young ladies there and the whole region turned into in disarray. It was in 2014 and I become inside the Boko Haram camp for three weeks. We met Chibok girls in the camp. While in the camp, I saw such a lot of small girls, who were kidnapped. Some were being molested.

“Some had been carrying kids, while others had been pregnant for the Boko Haram insurgents. It changed into a disgusting factor. Fortunately for me and a few different girls, we escaped from the wooded area and discovered our way back to Chibok.”

My abduction led to my father’s death, now I can’t preserve training –Konduga student, who escaped from Boko Haram captivity
She defined that her father took ill quickly after she turned into abducted, including that efforts to rescue him proved abortive.

She stated, “On getting to Chibok, I discovered the entire community in a nation of misunderstanding; so, I requested after my mother and father and changed into told that my father took sick when he heard about my abduction and my mother took him to the medical institution in Maiduguri. I set out to move and look for them in Maiduguri, however I could not pass some distance due to the fact the road turned into blocked and no movement become allowed, besides for military cars; in that system, my father died.

“When I heard about my father’s condition, I have become involved and tried to discover my parents inside the health facility, no longer understanding that he was already useless. When I ultimately got to the sanatorium in Maiduguri, my mom had conveyed my father’s corpse to Chibok for burial, so my mother said I need to stay back to avoid another kidnap.
“That become how I were given to this camp. I couldn’t hold with my training, because my mother by myself couldn't take care of my training and that of my other siblings.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad